The studio is cleaned routinely with disinfectants and/or fogged. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building for dancers to use before and after class. Please remind your dancer to NOT touch their face, and wash hands/sanitize hands often. The health and safety of our dancers comes first! Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Dancers and staff must STAY HOME if they are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Our lobby and common areas are closed for the time being to everyone except dancers and staff to limit the number of people in the building. Exceptions include tutu cute parents, special needs parents, and new student parents that wish to see their child's trial class.
- Everyone that enters the building will first have temperature checked and use sanitizer.
- Masks must be worn in all common areas for everyone over the age of five.
- Class sizes are limited to allow for social distancing. Masks are optional in classes but will be required when social distancing is not maintained. (ie. leaving/entering class) Our staff will wear masks at all times.
- Classroom surfaces will be cleaned between classes.
- Dancers will receive a dance caddy to carry their belongings in. Only necessary items should be brought into the studio and will remain in their caddy. This will remain close to them in class. Items they will need in their dance caddy.